– Complies with the requirements for Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants as defined in Appendix A of the EPA 2013 GP (Vessel General Permit)
– Lower environmentally impact in the event of leakage. The base oil consists of renewable raw materials and is completely biodegradable.
– Good low-temperature behaviour enables operation of open gear drives in cold conditions
– Selected additives ensure longer component life and reduced wear
– Cost reduction due to low consumption when applied by selected spraying systems
– Meets requirements for OSPAR conformance, including Norway Yellow 1 and Denmark (registration number 2486711)
Are you a manufacturer or operator of open gear drives, jack-up lifting systems or other on-board equipment that is frequently in contact with sea water? In that case you are likely to be interested in obtaining an eco-friendly, high-performance operating lubricant.
Our Klüberbio LG 39-701 N is a high-performance grease with a new type of base oil and additive package. It combines very good eco-friendliness with high load-carrying capacity, good antiwear and anticorrosive effect and excellent adhesion to surfaces.
The high-viscosity base oil of Klüberbio LG 39-701 N comes from 100 % renewable resources.
Klüberbio LG 39-701 N complies with the 2013 Vessel General Permit requirements of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in terms of biodegradability, minimal toxicity and bioaccumulation to be met by Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants. Due to the lubricant’s excellent low-temperature behaviour, it can be pumped in centralised lubricating systems down to -30 °C and sprayed even below 0 °C. These positive product characteristics enable you to use the lubricant over a wider temperature range than is common with mineral-oil-based greases of the same base oil viscosity.
Klüberbio LG 39-701 N enables a further reduction of more than 50 % in lubricant consumption in jack-up lifting systems if spray application is used. This will further reduce your operating costs and is beneficial to the environment.
Klüberbio LG 39-701 N was developed for the lubrication of open gear drives and rack-and-pinion drives as well as for sliding surfaces with high surface pressure.
The product can be used in maritime applications requiring good eco-compatibility, a good anticorrosive effect and/or high load-carrying capacity, e.g. in open anchor winch drives, rack and pinions in jack-up lifting systems, slow-moving plain bearings, stern roller bearings on AHTS vessels or rudder systems.
Klüberbio LG 39-701 N can be continuously applied by means of transfer pinion lubrication, spray systems or by brush. The required lubricant quantity depends on the operating conditions in each individual case. Our sales engineers will be pleased to assist you in determining lubricating quantities.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.