– Trouble-free operation due to low friction resistance over a wide temperature range
– Good UV resistance prevents rapid gumming of the applied lubricant after long exposure to sunlight
– Extended relubrication intervals due to good corrosion protection and resistance to washout by rain
– Low operating costs due to considerably lower lubricant consumption and less manpower for relubrication
– Eco-compatible due to rapid biodegradability
Klüberbio ALO 32-4000 is a synthetic, rapidly biodegradable special lubricant for railway switches. Its biodegradability acc. to OECD 301 B is ≥ 80 % after 28 days. As Klüberbio ALO 32-4000 offers good corrosion- and wear protection and is resistant to washout by rain, lubrication intervals can be extended.
The product is effectively protected against UV light, which prevents rapid gumming in sunlight and hence an increase of switch setting forces.
Klüberbio ALO 32-4000 was developed for the lubrication of railway switch slide plates where it might drip off and pose a hazard to the environment.
Klüberbio ALO 32-4000 is applied by brush or spatula. Application via portable spraying devices is also possible at temperatures down to 0 °C. For lower temperatures, check if the product can be sprayed in the individual case. Relubrication intervals depend on ambient conditions, rain/snow and the frequency with which the switches are set.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.