– Complies with the requirements for Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants as defined in Appendix A of the 2013 Vessel General Permit
– Reduced environmental impact in the event of discharge into water. The base oil is derived from renewable resources
– Good adhesion and water resistance for long relubrication intervals
– Selected additives ensure longer component life and reduced wear
– Corrosion protection under seawater influence due to especially selected anti-corrosion additives
Klüberbio AG 39-602 is an adhesive lubricant for open gears and steel cables based on ester oil and selected additives. Klüberbio AG 39-602 contains > 60 % of renewable raw materials.
Their biodegradability acc. to OECD 301 F is ≥ 60 % after 28 days. Klüberbio AG 39-602 contributes to long component life and good corrosion and wear protection. The finished product meets the biodegradability, minimally toxic and nonbioaccumulative standards established by the US EPA for the 2013 Vessel General Permit. With its good adhesion to surfaces, Klüberbio AG 39-602 leads to reduced lubricant consumption and reduced labour costs.
Klüberbio AG 39-602 was developed for the lubrication of open pinion gears on winches and jack-up platforms, as well as steel cables in contact with water.
The product can also be used in other maritime applications that require lubricants to have good water washout resistance, very good anti-corrosion resistance and/or good load-carrying capacity such as with low-speed plain bearings, guide rails and open winch gears.
Klüberbio AG 39-602 can be applied continuously through transfer lubrication with pinion or by brush. Compressed-air lubrication equipment can be used for the lubrication of steel cables. The required lubricant quantity depends on the operating conditions in each individual case. Our Sales Engineers will be glad to assist you in determining the correct quantity for your application.
Please note that the colour of Klüberbio AG 39-602 changes to red under the influence of UV radiation. This does not impair the lubricating grease’s effectiveness.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.