– Prolonged service life of cartridges, valves and fittings due to
– continuous wetting of the friction surfaces
– compatibility with most standard elastomers and plastics
– friction and wear reduction in most material combinations
– Prevents stick-slip and provides balanced damping of operation
– temperature has little effect on lubricating film thickness
– Certified for use in drinking water and beverage taps
– according to UBA (German Environmental Agency) guideline (KTW), NSF 61, WRAS, ACS, AS 4020
– further certification available on request
– NSF H1 registered supporting process reliability
Klüberbeta VR 67-3500 is a soft white adhesive silicone grease. The particular consistency and the use of special silicone oils ensure reliable operation over a wide temperature range for sanitary, beverage and heating valves and taps.
Klüberbeta VR 67-3500 is NSF H1 registered and therefore complies with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. The lubricant was developed for incidental contact with products and packaging materials in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries.
The use of Klüberbeta VR 67-3500 can contribute to increase reliability of your production processes. We nevertheless recommend conducting an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
Klüberbeta VR 67-3500 is suitable for drinking water and beverage taps as well as in heating installations whenever complex friction geometries require a fluid grease distribution.
Typical applications include the lubrication of ceramic discs, e.g. in single lever mixer taps, piston mixers, shower valves,
thermostats, and similar components.
Klüberbeta VR 67-3500 generally provides load-bearing lubricating films up to 2.5 N/mm² under normal operating conditions in the industry. Depending on the design, this value can also be exceeded. Due to its consistency, Klüberbeta VR 67-3500 is particularly
suitable as assembly lubricant for seals, O rings and seal packings.
It also reduces friction and wear in other components like plastic taps, packings and laboratory equipment.
Klüberbeta VR 67-3500 is neutral towards most metals, thermoplastics and elastomers. Owing to the many differentelastomer and plastic compositions their compatibility should be checked prior to series applications. Klüberbeta VR 67-3500 can be applied by means of spatula, brush, usual metering devices or the tampon printing method. Please observe the material safety data sheet.
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.