– High thermal stability, low tendency to ageing, no polymerization
– Good low-temperature behaviour, no significant increase in viscosity at temperatures below zero
– Excellent resistance to aggressive media
– High oxidation resistance, no gumming
– Good wetting power owing to low surface tension
– Compatible with many plastics and elastomers
These methyl silicone oils of brownish colour offer excellent thermal stability in a temperature range from 150 °C to max.200 °C.
These Klüberbeta oils are used especially on Hymmen doublebelt presses for the lubrication of the plastic sealing bars. Experience has shown that temperatures up to 250 °C are possible with continuous relubrication.
– Maintenance and assembly aid for rubber and plastic parts
– Sliding agent for plastic/metal friction pairings.
Klüberbeta H 7 oils can be applied by immersion, spraying, brush or central lubrication systems. Please see current material safety data sheet.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.