– Optimised noise behaviour of moving polymer components preventing the generation of unpleasant noises
– Simpler assembly as noise-dampening materials such as felt are no longer necessary
– Improved polymer surface finish as components look, sound and feel better
– Versatile due to good compatibility with many plastics and elastomers
– Protection of surfaces against premature UV ageing
Klüberalfa RM 93-101 is based on a perfluorinated polyether oil with an innovative thickener system imparting totally new characteristics. Applied in thin layers, it is transparent and therefore remains invisible on, for example, door seals.
Klüberalfa RM 93-101 retains the expected properties of a grease.
Klüberalfa RM 93-101 was developed to prevent creaking and squeaking noises in moving polymer components such as seals. It shows very good compatibility with most elastomers and plastics.
Typical applications are in the automotive industry, e.g. the lubrication of dashboards and door seals. Surfaces wetted with this product are protected against premature UV ageing.
Klüberalfa RM 93-101 can be used in many applications to improve the feel of polymers and reduce noise.
The lubricant can be applied by means of spatula, brush or mechanical grease gun. If the product is to be pumped or metered via automatic systems, please consult with the equipment manufacturer to ensure trouble-free operation.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.