Klüber Klüberalfa BHR 53-402 is a high-temperature long-term lubricating grease
– Higher equipment availability and reduced maintenance at very high operating temperatures up to 260 °C
– due to good corrosion protection
– due to improved wear protection
– Cost-efficient and eco-friendly product
– due to lifetime lubrication
– as equipment can be cleaned without use of fluorine-containing solvent
You are looking for a rolling bearing grease offering good corrosion and wear protection for use also at high temperatures?
Klüberalfa BHR 53-402 is a high-temperature long-term grease based on perfluorinated polyether oils. Due to its special thickener, it can be removed from components without the use of fluorine-containing solvents.
Klüberalfa BHR 53-402 is neutral towards plastics and elastomers and can thus be used with a variety of materials.
Preferred applications are in rolling bearings with lifetime or long-term lubrication which are subject to very high temperatures:
– conveyor systems, e.g. load, guide or return rollers and crossbar plain bearings
– ceramics or brick manufacturing, e.g. bearings of kiln carts (carrying wheels)
– electric motors, fans
General behaviour towards elastomers and plastics Greases based on perfluorinated polyether oils are generally regarded as neutral towards elastomers and plastics (possible exception: highly fluorinated rubber). Nevertheless we recommend testing compatibility with the material to be used, especially prior to series application.
Klüberalfa BHR 53-402 can be applied with a grease metering gun or automatic metering devices for small quantities. Anticorrosion agents have to be removed from the friction points prior to initial lubrication to ensure optimum lubricant adhesion. Klüberalfa BHR 53-402 can be mixed with lubricants based on PFPE.
Klüberalfa BHR 53-402 (e.g. used grease in rolling bearings) can be removed with water-miscible neutral cleaning agents. If you wish to optimise equipment life or have any other queries regarding product application, our experts will be pleased to advise you.
© 2018 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.