Klüber Isoflex Topas NCA 51 is a synthetic low-temperature and long-term grease
– Synthetic long-term grease with a wide service temperature range
– Very low starting and running torque even at low temperatures
– Lubricating film spreads particularly well
– Good protection against wear
– Good anti-corrosion proper-ties
– Resistant to ageing
– Excellent low-temperature behaviour
– Particularly suitable for the lubrication of small gears
ISOFLEX TOPAS NCA 51 is a special synthetic lowtemperature and long-term grease. It consists of a synthetic hydrocarbon oil and a special calcium soap.
Its excellent low-temperature properties make ISOFLEX TOPAS NCA 51 suitable for the automotive and other industries.
Small adjustment gears are reliably protected against wear throughout their useful life ISOFLEX TOPAS NCA 51 ensures constant low breakaway torques at friction points. These outstanding characteristics are required especially for the lubrication of seals in pneumatic installations.
ISOFLEX TOPAS NCA 51 is easy to apply to the lubrication point by means of brushes or common metering equipment.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.