– Longer component life when exposed to water or aqueous media due to special thickener
– Many years of successful use in the automotive and machine building industries
ISOFLEX TOPAS NB 52 and ISOFLEX TOPAS NB 152 are rolling and plain bearing greases based on a synthetic hydrocarbon oil and a barium complex soap. The special barium-soap thickener used in the ISOFLEX TOPAS NB 52 and 152 greases offers good load-carrying capacity as well as resistance to water and ambient media unlike other soap-based thickeners. Both products show good protection against corrosion as well as oxidation and ageing stability. The Klüber barium complex soap is ELINCS-registered and approved by
GASG (Global Automotive Stakeholders Group).
ISOFLEX TOPAS NB 152 can be used in a wide service temperature range from -40 °C to 150 °C. ISOFLEX TOPAS NB52 is suitable for temperatures between -50 °C to 120 °C and short peak temperatures up to 150 °C depending on the application, e.g. enclosed gears, car seat adjustment mechanisms.
ISOFLEX TOPAS NB 52 is a versatile grease for many applications, e.g.
– rolling and plain bearings subject to high speeds and loads, also for low temperatures,
– tooth flanks in precision gears, e.g. bevel gears in milling machines, electromechanical actuators for valves,
– electric contacts and components to reduce insertion forces.
In addition, ISOFLEX TOPAS NB 152 is compatible with many plastics.
ISOFLEX TOPAS NB 152 is primarily used for rolling and plain bearings, for example wheel bearings in racing cars, fan bearings, pump bearings. The grease is also suitable for plastic/ plastic or steel/plastic friction points.
The greases are applied by spatula, brush, grease gun or cartridge. Sprays should not be exposed to direct sunlight and temperatures above 50 °C.
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.