Fuchs Titan ZH 5364 B
Fuchs Titan ZH 5364 B is a fully-synthetic, high-performance central system hydraulic oil approved by Mercedes Benz for level control systems in passenger cars.
- TITAN ZH 5364 B is a high performance central hydraulic fluid (CHF) using synthetic base fluids.
- TITAN ZH 5364 B excels with its outstanding antiwear performance for the different parts of a central hydraulic system in combination with low friction level.
- TITAN ZH 5364 B ensures perfect function of the hydraulic system also due to its hydraulic damping function.
- TITAN ZH 5364 B is approved by Daimler AG for use in hydraulic systems with common fluid reservoirs for both power steering and levelling control systems of modern passenger cars.
- TITAN ZH 5364 B is miscible and compatible with other conventional CHFs. In order to utilize the full advantages of TITAN ZH 5364 B a full drain and exchange of the fluid is recommended.
- TITAN ZH 5364 B is miscible and compatible with conventional branded central hydraulic fluids. However, mixing with other central hydraulic fluids should be avoided in order to fully utilize the product’s benefits. A complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN ZH 5364 B. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
• Superior anti-wear performance
• Low friction
• Excellent Shear stability
• Excellent Cold Flow Properties
Looking for any other product in FUCHS Lubricants or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.