Fuchs Titan Supergear MC 80W-90
Fuchs Titan Supergear MC 80W-90 Is a Gear Oil for extended oil change intervals. Fuchs Titan Supergear MC 80W-90 is a Super High Performance Gear Oil based on MC-Synthesis for extended oil change intervals.
TITAN SUPERGEAR MC SAE 80W-90 is a multigrade fluid SAE 80W-90 and is designed for multifunctional use in transmissions and hypoid drives.
TITAN SUPERGEAR MC SAE 80W-90 is miscible and compatible with conventional branded gear oils. However, mixing with other gear oils should be avoided in order to fully utilize the product’s benefits. A complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN SUPERGEAR MC SAE 80W-90. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Universal applicability
- True all-season suitability even under unfavorable climatic conditions.
- Very good shifting and lubrication with even with cold oil
- lower cold temperature viscosity in comparison to oils SAE 90 and/or SAE 85W / 85W-90. This provides less “cold wear” in addition to good shifting characteristics and fast lubrication.
- Stable lubricating film even with very hot oil and/or very high stresses. In addition to low wear, this also results in less transmission operation noise.
- very good shear stability
- protects against foaming, even at high engine speeds.
- API GL-4/GL-5
- SCANIA STO 1:0
- MAN 341 TYPE E2/Z2
- MAN 342 TYPE M2
- MB-APPROVAL 235.0
- ZF TE-ML 02B, 05A, 12L, 12M, 16B, 17H, 19B, 21A (ZF000722)
- CASE MS 1316
- FORD WSP-M2C197-A
- JOHN DEERE JDM J11E
- MAN M 3343 TYPE M
- NH 520A
- SDFG OP 1705
- STEYR B-101
- VOLVO 97310
- ZF TE-ML 07, 08
Looking for any other product in FUCHS Lubricants or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.