Fuchs Titan GT1 EVO 0W-20 is a Premium Performance Engine Oil with new XTL-technology in path-breaking viscosity class. Specially designed for highly stressed downsized engines with maximum power output, for extreme fuel economy characteristics and reduced CO2 emissions. Excellent cold starting behaviour, very fast oil circulation and outstanding performance reserves.
TITAN GT1 EVO SAE 0W-20 is the successor of one of the most innovative engine oils worldwide. The unique formulation based on XTL-Technology in conjunction with the further developed FUCHS additive technology provides the superior engine oil TITAN GT1 EVO SAE 0W-20. The unique advantages of XTL-Technology for highly stressed engines, downsized aggregates or engines with Stop-Start-Systems have been improved. Significant improvements in power output and fuel economy where received by lowering the dynamic viscosity. The new additive technology of TITAN GT1 EVO SAE 0W-20 offers more dynamics but less wear and less friction.
Due to its layout TITAN GT1 EVO SAE 0W-20 is predominantly used in engines Euro 5/6 type asking for ACEA A1/B1 engine oil. As TITAN GT1 EVO SAE 0W-20 will be basis for designing new engines, a good biofuel compatibility is given. TITAN GT1 EVO SAE 0W-20 is miscible and compatible with conventional branded engine-oils. However, intermixtures with other engine oils should be avoided in order to fully utilize the product’s benefits. Respectively a complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN GT1 EVO SAE 0W-20. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
• Very short engine starting time
• Very fast oil circulation in the engine even at extremely low temperatures due to XTL
• Significantly lower fuel consumption caused by XTL and by lower dynamic viscosity at 150°C
• Less CO2 emissions
• Lower oil consumption offered by XTL-technology
• Extreme shear stability
• Can be used for extended drain intervals
• Improved ageing stability due to XTL-Technology also in high speed driving and high outside temperatures
• Best wear protection at all operating conditions
• ACEA A1/B1
• BMW LONGLIFE-14 FE+
• JAGUAR LAND ROVER STJLR.51.5122
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.