Fuchs Titan ATF 3000
Fuchs Titan ATF 3000 Is a Super High Performance DEXRON II (D) ATF for automatic transmissions in commercial vehicles, machinery and passenger cars according to manufacturer’s documentation.
TITAN ATF 3000 is an Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) performance level DEXRON II (D) and thus
suitable for a large variety of applications. It is formulated on selected mineral base-oils and offers safe operation even under high stress in automatic transmissions, power steering systems and other hydraulic systems.
TITAN ATF 3000 is miscible and compatible with conventional branded gear oils. However, mixing with other gear oils should be avoided in order to fully utilize the product’s benefits. A complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN ATF 3000. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
- protects against wear, sludge, adhesions and corrosion and offers outstanding, shear-stable viscosity-temperature properties
- capable of high thermal stress and does prevent successfully from foam
- TITAN ATF 3000 is compatible with many seal materials
- MAN 339 TYPE L2/V1/Z1
- MB-APPROVAL 236.1
- VOITH H55.6335.xx
- ZF TE-ML 04D, 14A (ZF000720)
- DEXRON II (D)
- ALLISON C-4
- BMW 81 22 9 400 272 / 81 22 9 400 275 / 81 22 9 407 738
- CAT TO-2
- FORD MERCON
- FORD M2C185-A / ESP-M2C138-CJ / ESPM2C166-H / M2C9010-A
- OPEL 19 40 700 / 19 40 707
- ZF TE-ML 02F, 03D, 09, 11A, 17C PI60074e, PMA,
Looking for any other product in FUCHS Lubricants or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.