Fuchs Renolin AWD 150 is a special, mineral oil-based gear oil for use in highly-stressed gearboxes and bearings
The special oils of the RENOLIN AWD series are manufactured of selected raffinates with the highest chemical stability and active ingredients to support oxidation stability and wear protection. The special additives of the RENOLIN AWD series activate the metal surfaces of the friction partners such that adequate protection against wear is insured, even with high percentage of sliding in the mixed friction area.
The oils of the RENOLIN AWD series are recommended for all industrial applications where an oil of the CLP type according to DIN 51517-3 is recommended by the manufacturer. RENOLIN AWD oils are especially suited to highly-stressed bearings and gearboxes in which extremely high percentages of sliding and high surface pressures occur. Because of the good wetting properties of the RENOLIN AWD oils, heat that develops with high friction losses is quickly and securely removed.
• Extremely high pressure absorption capability and excellent wear protection
• Good corrosion protection
• Optimum wetting of metal surfaces
• High aging resistance and good oxidation stability
• Good viscosity-temperature behaviour
• Very good low-temperature behaviour
• Good compatibility with sealing materials
The products fulfill and/or exceed the minimum requirements according to:
• DIN 51517-3: CLP
• ISO 6743-6 and ISO 12925-1: CKC / CKD
• AGMA 9005/E02: EP
Among other companies, the RENOLIN AWD series is approved by Müller Weingarten, 88250 Weingarten, Germany
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.