Fuchs Renofluid TF 1500 is a power transmission oil for turbo transmission drives and torque converters
In many drive systems, hydrodynamic converters or couplings are combined with mechanical gear systems in one and the same unit that is supplied with lubricant using a joint oil circulation system. This lubricant has to meet a large number of different requirements in order to ensure the unit’s faultless function and operational safety. A low viscosity is needed to reach an effective flow and, thus, power transmission.
RENOFLUID TF 1500 is a hydraulic and gear oil containing EP additives which is based on high-quality base oils. Its advanced additive technology helps to effectively protect highly loaded lubrication points, e.g. gear-wheel pairs, against wear.
The very good ageing and oxidation resistance of RENOFLUID TF 1500 helps to ensure a long service life even under unfavourable operating conditions, such as high oil temperatures and/or a high degree of air penetration.
RENOFLUID TF 1500 is a power transmission oil for drives with hydrodynamic converters or couplings combined with mechanical gear systems (e.g. locomotives, boiler feed pumps).
• Very good ageing and oxidation resistance even when used in thermally highly-stressed machines
• Excellent corrosion protection
• Excellent wear protection
• Very good viscosity-temperature-behaviour
• Excellent air release
• Low foaming
• Favourable behaviour towards elastomers
• Very good compatibility with magnetic coils, even at higher temperature levels
• DIN 51524-2: HLP
• ISO 6743-4: HM
• Voith Turbo GmbH & Co. KG (3.90-8)
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.