PLANTOFLUX 46 AT-S
FUCHS PLANTOFLUX-AT/46-S is a Hydraulic Fluid
PLANTOFLUX-AT-S are fire resistant hydraulic fluids with self-extinguishing properties. PLAN-TOFLUX-AT-S are synthetic fluids formulated with organic esters and specifically selected additives. They do not contain mineral oils and are free from toxic and unpleasant smelling decomposition products.
PLANTOFLUX-AT-S have a higher flash and combustion point than traditional, mineral oil-based
hydraulic oils and are specifically designed to reduce the risk of violent explosion when in contact with open
flames or hot metal surfaces.
The high viscosity index, constant at all time, provides good lubrication performance in an extremely wide
operating temperature range.
PLANTOFLUX-AT-S offer high oxidation and ageing resistance, excellent corrosion protection and anti-
wear properties, low foaming tendency, rapid water separation and consequently reduction of water and
PLANTOFLUX-AT-S are primarily used as fire resistant hydraulic fluids in machines or plants
perating in hazardous conditions, i.e. where naked flames or high temperatures are present and the fire
risk caused by the fluid leakage is high, most notably: steel mills, blast furnaces, continuous
casting machine, coke plants, etc.
PLANTOFLUX-AT-S are generally applicable in any hydraulic systems where environmental protection
and biodegradability are a priority.
PLANTOFLUX-AT-S are miscible and compatible with conventional mineral oils, therefore a change to
PLANTOFLUX-AT-S is possible at any time. Please contact our Technical Assistance. The compatibility
with Nitrile, Teflon, Viton and Silicon elastomers is good, whereas the use of Neoprene, Ethylene-
propylene, Butyl and Isoprene seals and hoses is not commonly recommended.
• Rapidly biodegradable (> 90% in 14 days, CEC-L-33-A-93, > 60% according to OECD 301B)
• Non-toxic, physiologically harmless, free of heavy metals
• Excellent EP-/AW-properties, excellent wear protection (Vickers 1000 h Test “no wear”)
• Excellent resistance to ageing and oxidation
• Excellent viscosity-temperature characteristics, high natural viscosity index, shear-stable (VI > 180)
• Rapid air release, low foaming
• Excellent corrosion protection
• Factory Mutual Research approved (listed in Group 1 of the Approval Guide, type HFDU)
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.