Fire resistant, group HFC hydraulic fluid according to DIN 51502, aqueous polymer solution containing up to 50% water.
HYDROTHERM 46 M fulfills the requirements of the 7th Luxembourg Report, is biodegradable and free of nitrite and mono-ethylene glycol.
Fire resistant HFC hydraulic medium according to VDMA 24 317 for use in mobile and stationary hydraulic systems, in the steel industry in rolling mills at risk of fire, in die-casting bays and in mining applications.
To ensure fire resistance, the product should not be used at temperatures above + 60 °C.
For more information about changing over to and using HYDROTHERM 46 M, refer to FTI* 130.
HYDROTHERM 46 M fulfills the requirements of the 7th Luxembourg Report and is approved for use in the
German lean coal mining industry.
HYDROTHERM 46 M fulfills and surpasses the requirements defined in DIN EN ISO 12922 (2013-04)
– Fire resistant fluids type HFC 46.
* FTI = FUCHS TECHNICAL INFORMATION
• Approved according to the 7th Luxembourg Report
• Surpasses DIN EN ISO 12922
• Good wear protection
• High viscosity index
• Low pourpoint
• Optimized corrosion protection
• Good heat conductivity
• High resistance to bacteria, fungi and yeasts
• Easily filtered
• Free of nitrite and MEG (monoethyleneglycol)
• Biologically degradable
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.