Fuchs Ecocut Mikro Plus 20
Fuchs Ecocut Mikro Plus 20 is a coolant lubricant
ECOCUT MIKRO PLUS 20 is based on special fatty alcohols and is suitable for a wide range of Minimum Quantity Lubrication (MQL) applications.
- ECOCUT MIKRO PLUS 20 is specially formulated for Minimum Quantity Lubrication operations on aluminium and other nonferrous metals, cast iron, steel and steel alloys.
- ECOCUT MIKRO PLUS 20 is highly effective and thus reduces cutting fluid consumption.
- ECOCUT MIKRO PLUS 20 can be used in internal and external supply system for single and double chanel.
- ECOCUT MIKRO PLUS 20 corresponds to the German Works Association “BG” Guideline No. 6 “Low emission metalworking with MQL” and is therefore signed as “low emission lubricant”.
• tried and tested formulation
• rapidly biodegradable
• non toxic
• odour neutral
• non water-polluting
• no residues
• dry workpieces, machines and chips
• increases tool life
Looking for any other product in FUCHS Lubricants or in other Lubricant? Just give us a call.