Fuchs Anticorit SKR 42
Fuchs Anticorit SKR 42 is a mineral oil-free, synthetic hydraulic water additive
- ANTICORIT SKR 42 is a mineral oil-free, water soluble hydraulic water additive which forms a transparent solution, does not foam and offers excellent corrosion protection for iron materials.
- ANTICORIT SKR 42 contains special vapour phase inhibitors who protect sealed systems, which cannot be fully dried, against corrosion.
- ANTICORIT SKR 42 forms an extraordinarily longlife transparent solution when mixed with water. The use of specially selected ingredients makes the solution extremely easy to maintain.
- ANTICORIT SKR 42 is resistant to dragged-in saltand alkaline contamination, leaves no sticky residues and has good wetting and flushing properties.
- Application type: immersion, filling
- Typical Range
- Make-up: 3 % (1 – 5 %)
- Temperature: 20 °C (10 – 50 °C)
- Spray pressure: 2 bar ( 1 – 10 bar)
- Contact time: as required
• Mineraloil free, transparent solution
• Good corrosion protection at iron materials
•Special vapour phase inhibitors
• Good wetting of the metal surface
• Long service life, low maintenance, low foaming
• Stable against drag in of salt and alkali
• Temporary, nitrite and boron-free corrosion protection with undetectable film, sufficient for the temporary storage of work pieces (see page 4 „Notes on corrosion protection“)
Specifications / Listings
ANTICORIT SKR 42 is listed in the following countries:
• AUSTRALIA (AICS)
• CHINA (IECSC)
• CANADA (DSL)
• KOREA (ECL)
• PHILIPPINES (PICCS)
• USA (TSCA)
If sealed in the original container the product can be stored at temperatures between + 5 to + 40 °C for 12 months.
The indication of a minimum period of storage does not include any guarantee of durability.
Looking for any other product in FUCHS Lubricants or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.