Castrol Magna SW D 100
Castrol Magna SW D 100 Is a slideway oil
Castrol Magna™ SW D (previously called Magnaglide D Range) is specially formulated for the lubrication of slideways on machine tools. These oils are fortified with selected oiliness, extreme pressure additives and a special material to impart tackiness and adhesiveness. Magna SW D lubricants are noted for their usual ability to overcome the stick-slip motion ordinarily associated with slow moving tool parts. They reduce machine tool carriage chatter and possess the necessary adhesive characteristics to prevent squeezing out of the lubricant.
- Magna SW D can be used on all horizontal and vertical slideways where a high quality demulsifying lubricant is required for slideway protection and to maximize coolant life; the outstanding frictional characteristics of the products prevents stick-slip, improving surface finish and tolerances of machined components and reducing rejection rates.
- Magna SW D meets the exacting demands in the following applications; planers, grinders, horizontal boring machines, shapers, jig borers, and milling machines.
- Magna SW D 32 can be used as a combined hydraulic and slideway oil.
- The Magna SW D range meets the requirements of:
Cincinnati Lamb (Milacron) P-47, P-50 and P-53 (depending on viscosity grade)
DIN 51502 – CGLP
DIN 51524 Part II (July 2004) – including ISO 13357-1/-2 filtration test
Suitable for Müller Weingarten equipment as hydraulic oil
- Outstanding demulsifying properties
- Prevents soluble oil emulsions on plastic slideway surfaces.
- Avoids downtime and expensive slideway repair or replacement.
- Exceptional resistance to stick slip
- Ensures highly accurate and repeatable machining.
- High quality output is maintained.
- Protects metals against staining and corrosion.
- Oil-wetted surfaces remain in good condition.
- Highly filterable – filters in oil supply remain unblocked
Looking for any other product in CASTROL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.