Castrol Hyspin AWS 10
Castrol Hyspin AWS 10 Is a hydraulic fluid for industrial equipment
Castrol Hyspin AWS 10 is an Anti-wear hydraulic oil
Castrol Hyspin AWS™ hydraulic oil range is based upon highly refined mineral oil enhanced with a stabilised zinc additive system.
Hyspin AWS has been specially formulated to provide good anti-wear and thermal stability performance using proven additive technology. The careful blend of additives with a high quality base stock ensures that Hyspin AWS has excellent hydrolytic and oxidative stability while exhibiting a minimal tendency to produce sludge and deposits. In addition, Hyspin AWS provides corrosion protection to ferrous and yellow metal components found within a hydraulic system. This range is designed for use in industrial hydraulic systems which require antiwear protection such as lightly loaded gears, variable speed units and bearings. The Hyspin AWS range is compatible
with the most commonly used nitrile, silicone and fluropolymer seal materials..
Hyspin AWS is classified as follows:
- DIN 51502 classification – HLP ISO 6743/4 – Hydraulic Oils Type HM
Hyspin AWS grades meet the requirements (for appropriate viscosity grade) of:
- DIN 51524 Part 2
- Cincinnati Lamb (Milacron) P 68-69-70
- Denison (Parker Hannafin)
- HF-0 US Steel 126 & 127
- Eaton (formerly Vickers) I-286-S & M-2950-S
- MB – Approval 341.
Hyspin AWS has the following advantages when compared to conventional hydraulic oils:-
- Good thermal and oxidative stability. Oxidative stability reduces deposit formation, resulting in a cleaner system. This can extend the machinery’s operating life.
- Excellent anti-wear performance increases wear protection, which can help reduce downtime caused by unscheduled maintenance.
- Good filterability characteristics, including in the presence of water, enables cost savings to be made from increased filter life and reduced maintenance.
- Excellent water separation and hydrolytic stability, measured by industry standard testing. This increases equipment reliability, helping to prolong the lubricant’s life and reduce downtime.
Looking for any other product in CASTROL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.