Castrol Alusol ABF 10
Is a semi synthetic metalworking fluid
High performance semi synthetic metalworking fluid
Castrol Alusol™ ABF 10 is a high performance semi synthetic metalworking fluid which is boron, amine, chlorine and formaldehyde releasing agent free. It contains a unique additive package that works in synergy to enhance machining performance and surface finish, provide excellent product stability, improve bio-resistance properties and lower the overall operations costs.
Alusol ABF 10 is suitable for large central systems and single sump machines.
Alusol ABF 10 is especially designed for machining of aluminium alloys. It can also be used for machining of low-medium alloyed steel.
- Formaldehyde releasing free to comply with health and safety regulations
- Boron free for environmental compliance and improved residue characteristics
- Chlorine and nitrite free to fulfill your local legislation, waste treatment and environmental requirements
- Resists fungal attack to extend fluid life and reduce maintenance and machine downtime
- Low foam in recommended water conditions
- Lubrication package specifically designed to enhance tool life and improve surface finish in aluminium machining
- Excellent wetting properties reduce coolant drag out and deliver clean machine tools and components
- Unique multi-functional product for multi-metal operations results in product consolidation