Castrol Aircol SR 100
CASTROL Aircol SR 100 Is a synthetic rotary compressor lubricant.
The Castrol Aircol™ SR compressor oil range of premium lubricants are designed for use in rotary screw compressors and are based on polyalphaolefin (PAO) fluids.
Aircol SR is suitable for use in oil flooded rotary screw compressors usually met in marine applications. Aircol SR range is fully compatible with nitrile, silicone, polyurethane and fluropolymer seal materials typically used in compressor units. It is not compatible with butadiene styrene (SBR) or ethylene propylene (EPDM) seals.
Aircol SR is classified as follows:
- DIN 51506 classification – VDL
- ISO 6743/3 – DAG, DAH and DAJ for rotary air compressors
Aircol SR grades meet the requirements of:
- Atlas Copco 8000 hour oil drain interval
- Increased oil service life
- Very low deposit forming tendency, extends service life of filters and separators.
- Outstanding oxidation stability and antiwear performance providing long lubricant and equipment life.
- Ester-free formulation eliminates the formation of corrosive acids leading to longer equipment life.
- Excellent water separation characteristics allow condensation to readily separate from the oil, minimising the risk of
- emulsions which could block the oil separator element.
Looking for any other product in CASTROL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.