Castrol Aircol MR 46
Castrol Aircol MR 46 Is a Rotary Screw Compressor Lubricant
The Castrol AircolTM MR compressor oil range of premium lubricants are formulated from highly refined mineral oils and novel additive technology to give outstanding antiwear and antirust performance to meet the requirements of Atlas Copco and similar types of compressor design.
Aircol MR incorporates a carefully balanced antioxidant system providing improved oxidative and thermal stability giving “extended” service life for both oil flooded and oil injected rotary screw compressors operating continuously at air discharge temperatures up to 90ºC. The product has been designed to meet service drain intervals of 4000 hours. For intermittent or continuous operation with air discharge temperatures above 90ºC the manufacturers’ standard oil change periods should be used.
The Aircol MR range is fully compatible with nitrile, silicone and fluropolymer seal materials.
Aircol MR is classified as follows:
- ISO 6743-3 Compressor Oils
- DAG and DAH for rotary air compressors
Aircol MR grades meet the requirements of:
- Atlas Copco for 4000 hour oil life.
- Very low deposit forming tendencies extends oil change intervals and air filter life which contributes to a reduction in maintenance costs.
- Good air/oil separation properties at the separator element reduces risk of oil carry over.
- Good antiwear protection reduces rotor wear. Excellent water separation characteristics allows condensation to readily separate from the oil, minimising the risk
of emulsions which could block the oil separator element.
- Excellent oxidation and thermal stability minimises oil thickening and extends the oil separator life and reduces fouling of coolers & pipes.
- Prevents corrosion when operating under humid conditions.
Looking for any other product in CASTROL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.